Backpacking Murud & Janjira in 3 days
TRIP COST: Rs 3500/-
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
Denver Rodrigues: +91 9819872686
For more information mail us at : email@example.com
- Board a ferry from Gate way of India to Mandwa at 8 am.
- Reach Mandwa by 9 am, hop onto the connecting bus and reach Alibag bus station by latest 10:30 am.
- Take the first bus from Alibag to the town of Murud 175km.
- Reach Murud post noon and check into a guest house.
- Post lunch relax in the guest house or wander through the village.
- For sunset walk to the small hill lock which has a Dutta temple over looking the entire town.
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
- Post breakfast hop onto a tuk-tuk to visit the famous sea fort at Janjira.
- Spend first half of the day in the fort exploring the ruins.
- Return back to Murud around lunch time.
- Spend the rest of the evening chilling on the beach.
- Post breakfast hop onto an ST bus and visit the famous Kashid beach.
- Have lunch at Kashid and spend time relaxing on the beach
- Board a local ST bus back to Alibag around 15:00.
- Reach Alibag by 16:30 and hop onto the connecting bus to Mandwa jetty.
- Reach in time to make it for the 18:30 ferry back to Gateway of India.
- Arrive at gateway by 20:15.