Ten days blueprint around the backpacker silk route
Here is TLOW’s blueprint across the backpacker’s silk route in the Himalayas, that starts in Mcleodganj and ends in the backpacker’s haven – Kasol. Also, visit the enchanting Parashar Lake, bathe in the sulphur hot springs at Kheerganga, and stay in some of the hippie villages of Parvati Valley.
Trip Cost: Rs 17,000 + 5% GST = Rs 17,850/-
- All travel from Delhi and back.
- Accommodation. (3 to 6 in a room depending on room size).
- Entry fees if any.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion section.
This backpacking trip will have a maximum of 15 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Tlow Office 1: +91 84549 61928
Tlow Office 2: +91 9004594935
or mail us at: email@example.com
Things to carry:
- Valid ID proof with address. (No college ID or PAN card)
- Backpack. (Mandatory)
- Essentials to pack.
- Board an overnight HRTC AC bus from New Delhi ISBT Kashmiri Gate at 21:10 HRS to Mcleodganj. (12 hrs)
- Reach Mcleodganj at 08:00 HRS and check into a guest house.
- Post lunch, visit the waterfall and temple at Bhagsunag.
- Evening at leisure in Mcleodganj.
- Post breakfast, visit the Dalai Lama temple.
- Walk to the gothic St John’s Church. (1 km)
- Evening at leisure.
- Leave at 08:00 HRS and take a bus from Dharamshala to Mandi. (127km- 4hrs)
- From Mandi, leave for Parashar Lake in a car.
- Explore the lake and temple area of Parashar.
- From Parashar Lake we head to Kasol. (140km- 4 hrs)
- Reach Kasol and check into a family guest house.
- Evening at leisure.
- Post breakfast, explore the backpacker town of Kasol.
- Walk to Chalal village in the afternoon.
- Post breakfast, board a bus from Kasol to Barsheni. (35km)
- Hike from Bharsheni to Tosh and check into a guest house. (3km)
- Spend rest of the evening strolling through the village.
- Post breakfast, hike down to Barsheni.
- From Barsheni hike up to Kheerganga. (13km)
- Reach Kheerganga by 16:30 HRS and check into a dormitory.
- To freshen up, take a dip in the hot sulphur spring.
- At 09:00HRS, post breakfast, start descending from Kheerganga.
- Reach Bharsheni by 12:00 HRS, and board a local bus to Kasol.
- Reach Kasol and check into the same guest house.
- Last day in Kasol, spend first half of the day wandering through the streets or shopping.
- Pack up and leave for Kullu HRTC bus station by 17:00 HRS.
- Board a TATA AC HRTC bus from Kullu to ISBT New Delhi by 20:00 HRS.
- Reach New Delhi ISBT Kashmiri Gate by 09:00 HRS.