Eight days backpacker blueprint: Hampi, African village and Gokarna
TRIP COST: RS 10,000 + 5% GST = Rs 10,500/-
• Cycle rental
• Entry fee
This backpacking trip will have a minimum of 6 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Ankit Chaube :+91 8454961928
TLOW Office : +91 9004594935
or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach Hospet bus station by 09:00 HRS.
- Hop onto a local bus from from Hospet to Hampi.
- Reach Hampi by 10:00 HRS and check into a guest house.
- After breakfast, hire cycles and explore the ruins around the Royal centre.
- Return back to Hampi and visit the famous Virupaksha temple.
- Later explore the temples on Hemakuta Hill.
- Spend the rest of the evening chilling in the Hampi Bazaar.
- After breakfast hire cycles.
- Ride the mopeds and cross over to the other side of the Hampi River by motor boat.
- Spend day riding the mopeds and exploring the ruins on the other side of the Hampi river.
- Return back to guest house near Hampi Bazaar by 16:00 HRS.
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
- Wake up early in the morning to make it in time for the sun rise at Matanga Hill.
- After breakfast, walk and explore the ruins around the sacred centre.
- Explore Vittala temple that also houses the famous chariot.
- Post lunch, spend time on the banks of the Hampi river.
- Last evening in Hampi, spend time shopping.
- Leave early in the morning from Hampi by local KSRTC bus for Yellapur. Six hour journey.
- Reach Yellapur and check into local guest house and then visit the Siddi Tribal village.OR
- Board a connecting bus/share-a-seat jeep from Yellapur to the Siddi Tribal village and spend night in the village school.
- After breakfast, board a bus to the temple town of Gokarna.
- Reach Gokarna Road railway station by 13:00 HRS.
- Hop onto a local KSRTC bus to reach Gokarna town by 20:00 HRS.
- Check into a guest house.
- After breakfast, visit the Gokarna town temples.
- Later hike to the beach of Kudle, spend time relaxing on the beach and have lunch in one of the beach shacks. Rent a hut at Kudle beach or hike on post lunch.
- Hike to the famous Om beach after having lunch.
- Spend the evening walking on the beach.
- Hike to the Gokarna town flee market and return back to the guest house.
- After breakfast, hike to the remote beaches of Half moon and Paradise.
- Send some time at each of the beaches, relaxing and enjoying the peace and serenity of the Arabian Sea.
- Hike through the woods from Paradise beach and climb the hill and reach the village of Bellekan. OR
- Hop onto a motor boat and return back to the beach shack at Om beach/Kudle beach.
- Return back to the guest house after sundown.
- Last day in Gokarna town, to reach the bus station by noon.
- Trip ends at 15:00 HRS.