Backpackers blueprint around South Goa in three days
Introducing our three day budget backpacker biking trip around the lesser known beaches of South Goa. Away from the party life of the north, we will be riding in search of much needed peace.
Trip Date: 2nd-4th March ‘18 | 29th-31st March ‘18
Trip Cost: Rs 4,500 + 5% GST = Rs 4,725/-
- All travel starts and ends at KTC bus stand Madgaon, South Goa.
- Accommodation. (3 in a room AC)
- Entry fees if any.
- Bike Rental. (125cc scooter, two on a bike)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion section.
This backpacking trip will have a maximum of 15 backpackers.
Trip Can be coustomised for a group of Eight or more.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
TLOW Office 1: +91 8454961928
TLOW office 2: +91 9004594935
or mail us at: email@example.com
Things to carry:
- Valid ID proof with address. (No college ID or PAN card)
- Backpack. (Mandatory)
- Essentials to pack.
- Reach KTC bus stand Madgaon by 12:00 HRS, load your backpacks into a car.
- Hop onto a scooter and ride to the village of Benaulim 9.5km = 25 minutes. (Two on a bike)
- Freshen up and post lunch by around 16:30 HRS leave for Mobor Beach. 11.5 km = 30 minutes.
- Spend the rest of the evening at the beach.
- Reach back to the guest house at Benaulim by 22:30 HRS.
- Post breakfast by 11:00 HRS leave for Cola beach 32.6 km = 70 minutes.
- Reach the beach by lunch time.
- Spend the rest of the day swimming or hiking around the hills near the beach.
- Return back to the guest house at Benaulim by 23:00 HRS.
- Last day in Goa.
- Self exploration day.
- Take the bike and ride to the village beach of Varca. OR
- Enjoy some water sports at Colva beach. (Additional cost)
- Wind up by noon.
- Ride back to KTC bus stand Madgao and drop the bikes off.