Backpacking to Daman in three days
Here is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blueprint to a backpacking trip to the ex Portuguese town of Daman.
This trip will cost Rs 3300 including travel from Mumbai and back.
Excluding travel from Mumbai this trip will cost Rs 3000.
- Accommodation (3 to 6 based on room size)
- Entry Fee
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
Denver Rodrigues: +91 9819872686
For more information mail us at email@example.com
- Board a train from Bandra Terminus/Borivali to Vapi at 6:50 am.
- Reach Vapi by 9:30 HRS & hop onto a rickshaw from Vapi to Nani Daman.
- Reach Nani Daman and check into guest house/lodge.
- Spend time relaxing in the guset home till early evening.
- Leave for Devka beach at around 16:30 HRS. 5 minute walk.
- Visit the Portuguese fort of St. Jerome.
- Return back to the guest house after dinner.
- After breakfast, walk to Moti Daman 10 mins via foot over bridge.
- Spend first of the day exploring Moti Daman.
- Post lunch visit Jampore beach.
- Later return back to Nani Daman.
- Have an early breakfast and return back to Vapi railway station by rickshaw.
- Return back in time to board a train at 09:45 HRS.
- Reach Mumbai central by 12:40 HRS.