Camping by the Beach: Nagaon, Alibaug
Here is TLOW’s blueprint for our new beach camping trip along the North Konkan coast of Nagaon near Alibaug. Nagaon beach is popular mainly because of its cleanliness, water sport activities. The beach is around 3 km long. With a bonfire and tents, our campsite in the village is just five minutes away from the beach.
· Board a ferry from Gateway of India at 10:30 hrs.
· Reach Mandwa Jetty by 12:15 hrs.
· Hop onto an auto to Nagaon. (28 Kms = 1 hour).
· Enjoy your lunch on the way at Alibaug.
· Reach our campsite at Nagaon by 15:30 hrs.
· Spend the rest of the day playing or chilling on the beach or exploring the village.
· Return to the campsite for dinner and spend time around the bonfire.
· Wake up and visit the beach.
· Return back to the guesthouse by 09:00 hrs for breakfast.
· Board an auto back to Mandwa jetty
· Take a ferry back to Mumbai by 11:30 hrs.
· Reach Gateway of India by 12:30 hrs.
GST of 5% is applicable on the above cost.
Plan A =Rs.75
Plan B =Rs.70
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
or mail us at: email@example.com