Camping By The Beach: Revdanda
Here is TLOW’s blueprint for our new beach camping trip along the Konkan coast of Revdanda near Alibaug which is known for its virgin beach, Portuguese fort, Parsi community and fish thali. With a bonfire and tents, our campsite in the village is just 700 metres away from the beach.
- Board a ferry from Gateway of India at 10:30 hrs.
- Reach Mandwa Jetty by 12:15 hrs.
- Hop onto a Auto to Revadanda after (30 Kms=120 mins).
- Reach our campsite at Revdanda by 15:30 hrs.
- Enjoy your Lunch at the Guest House
- Spend the rest of the day playing or chilling on the beach or exploring the village.
- Return to the campsite for dinner and spend time around the bonfire.
- Wake up and visit the beach.
- Return back to the guesthouse by 09:00 hrs for breakfast post which board a bus back to Alibaug.
- Board a bus from Alibaug to Mandwa Jetty.
- Take a ferry back to Mumbai by 11:30 hrs.
- Reach Gateway of India by 12:30 hrs.
GST of 5% is applicable on the above cost.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org