Desert backpacking blueprint around Rajasthan in nine days
Here is a blueprint taking backpackers through northern Rajasthan from the holy towns of Ajmer and Pushkar to the royal city of Jodhpur and then open air camping in the Thar desert and if that’s not good enough we make day trips to a gypsy and haunted village.
TRIP COST: Rs. 10,800/- + 5% GST = Rs. 11,340/-
- Entry Fee
- Only desert camping will include food.
This backpacking trip will have a maximum of 12 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
or mail us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Meet us at Jaipur junction railway station by 21:00 HRS.
- Board a train/sleeper bus from Jaipur to Jaisalmer at 23:00 HRS.
- Reach Jaisalmer by 11:30 HRS and check into a guest house.
- Post lunch freshen up and walk to Jaisalmer fort.
- Explore the fort and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Leave early in the morning by 6:00 HRS for open air Desert camping in the Thar desert.
- En route visit the ghost village of Kuldhara.
- Meet the desert nomads around 10:00 HRS and ride on a camel and start the camp.
- Spend night sleeping under the open sky’s in Thar desert.
- Return back to the guest house at Jaisalmer around 11:00 HRS.
- Freshen up and leave for the blue city of Jodhpur 294 KM.
- Board a bus from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur around 13:30 HRS.
- Reach Jodhpur around 21:00 HRS and check into a guest house.
- Leave in the morning by Jeep to visit the gypsy musician village of Bharnawa 209 km.
- Spend time chilling with the villagers and listing to some amazing music.
- Return back to the guest house in Jodhpur by early evening.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- After breakfast walk to the splendid Mehrangarh fort.
- Return back to the guest house at Jodhpur pre lunch and leave for the holy towns of Ajmer and Pushkar 200 KM.
- Board a bus by 13:00 HRS from Jodhpur bus station and reach Ajmer by 17:30 HRS.
- Walk to the world famous Ajmer Dargah. (1 KM walk)
- Visit the Dargah and leave for the holy town of Pushkar.
- Check into a guest house and spend rest of the evening relaxing.
- Post breakfast visit the Lord Brahma temple and the holy ghats or
- Wonder through the market area.
- Reach back to the stadium on time for the contest at the M
- Spend rest of the day at the Mela.
- Post breakfast wander through the streets or visit the Ghat.
- Later during the day watch the performances and events at the stadium.
- Spend evening by the ghats, where the Maha Aarti is conducted.
- Last night in Pushkar. Visit the market area or chill in a cafe.
- Post breakfast pack up and leave for Ajmer.
- Reach Ajmer by 10:30 HRS.
- Board a return train/bus back home post noon.