Essentials to carry while backpacking around North East India.
Here is a check list of things to have while backpacking to the North Eastern region of India for six to 15 days
- Valid ID proof with address’s (10 Copies) (No Pan Card)
- Five passport size photographs
- A rucksack of minimum 50-60L capacity. (Mandatory)
- A daypack of minimum 10-20L capacity (laptop bag) to move around with ease. (Mandatory)
- Power bank minimum 10,000 Mah. (Must have)
- One litre water bottle. (Must have)
- Neck Pillow (Optional)
- Three-four short sleeve cotton shirts or T-shirts.
- Two half & one long pant.
- Three sets of undergarments & socks.
- Sweatshirt (Must Have)
- UV protected sun glares. (Must Have)
- Cap. (Optional)
- Towel. (Must Have)
- A pair of good walking shoes. (Must Have)
- Slippers or flip-flops. (Must Have)
- Three fold mini umbrella
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo sachets.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Hand sanitizer, detergent soap sachets.
- Sun screen 20-30 SPF.
- Deodorant. (Avoid glass bottle perfumes)
- Power board to charge multiple gadgets. (Must Have)
- 15 garbage bags to carry soiled clothes while traveling. (Must Have)
For a similar experience, click here