Essentials to carry while backpacking around Thailand
Here is a check list of things to have while backpacking to the Northern mountain region of Thailand from six to 15 days.
- Passport. (10 Copies)
- Five passport size photographs. (4×6)
- Proof of night stay booking.
- Confirmed return ticket.
- A rucksack of minimum 50-60L capacity. (Mandatory)
- A daypack of minimum 10-20L capacity (laptop bag) to move around with ease. (Mandatory)
- Power bank minimum 10,000 Mah. (Must have)
- One litre water bottle. (Must have)
- Neck Pillow (Optional)
Remember Thailand is paradise for shoppers so anything extra you carry from home is going to be unwanted load to move around with.
- Three-four short sleeve cotton shirts or T-shirts.
- Two half & one long pant.
- Three sets of undergarments and socks.
- UV protected sun glares. (Must Have)
- Cap. (Optional)
- Towel. (Optional)
- A pair of good walking shoes. (Must Have)
- Slippers or flip-flops. (Must Have)
- Umbrella or Rain cost. (Only from June to October)
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo sachets.
- Hand sanitizer, detergent soap sachets.
- Sun screen 20-30 SPF.
- Deodorant. Avoid glass bottle perfumes)
- Power board to charge multiple gadgets. (Must Have)
- Garbage bags to carry soiled clothes while travelling. (Must Have)
- Universal Adaptor. (Must Have)