6 days Backpacking Trip around Junagadh & Sasan Gir
From the ancient town of Junagadh which houses the 10k step hike to the holy hill of Girnar, the spooky haunted fort. A visit to the Siddi and Maldhari tribal villages along with a jeep safari to spot the Asiatic lion, this is our backpacking trip around the lesser traveled part of Gujarat.
Trip cost: Rs. 9,000 + 5% GST = Rs 9,500/-
- Accommodation. (3 to 6 based on room size)
- All travel starts and ends at Mumbai.
- Entry Fees.
- Anything not mentioned
This backpacking trip will have a maximum of 12 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
tlow office 1: +91 8454961928
tlow office 2: +91 9004594935
Or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum age requirement 18+
Things to carry:
- Valid ID proof with address. (No college ID or PAN card)
- Backpack. (Mandatory)
- Essentials to pack.
- Board a Non AC sleeper bus from Andheri/Borivali at 15:00HRS.
- Reach the ancient city of Junagadh by 09;00 HRS.
- Check into our guest house for the night.
- After lunch visit Durbar hall Museum.
- In the evening visit the beautiful Uparkot fort.
- Wake up early in the morning to reach the base of the sacred hill of Girnar.
- Begin the climb of 10,000 steps. 5 to 6 hours hike.
- Come back relax and enjoy the local food in Junagadh.
- Leave early morning by bus or tuktuk to the village of Sasan.
- Reach Sasan and check into our homestay for the night.
- From Sasan take a bus to the village of Jambour and visit the Indo African Siddie tribal village.
- Also visit the Maldhari Sheppard village near Sasan Gir.
- Return back to our homestay by sun down.
- Leave for the early morning jungle safari to spot the Asiatic lion.
- Post lunch board a AC sleeper bus from Junagadh by 16:00 HRS.
- Reach Mumbai by 07:00 HRS.
For a similar experience, click below: