Parvati Valley backpacker’s blueprint in six days
This is The Land Of Wanderlust’s blue print to a backpacking trip around Parvati Valley in Himachal Pradesh for six days.
Trip cost: Rs. 7000 + 5% GST = Rs. 7,350/-
- Entry Fee.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be booked.
For booking and more information please call on the numbers mentioned below.
Sherwin Rebello : +91 9833494963
Or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to carry along:
- Valid Photo id proof with address – 5 copies. (No Pan card)
- Two passport size photographs.
- Essentials to pack.
- Board local HRTC ordinary bus from ISBT Kashmiri Gate New Delhi to Bhuntur at 18:00 HRS.
- Reach Kasol around 09:30 HRS and check into a guest house.
- Spend the rest of the day relaxing by the Parvati after a long journey.
- Take a walk around Kasol and hike to the village of Chalal.
- Spend evening on the banks of the river near Chalal.
- Board a bus to Bharsheni which is a 3 hours bumpy bus ride.
- Hike from Bharsheni to Tosh 40 minutes hike.
- Spend night in the village in one of the guest houses. (No network coverage)
- Leave from Tosh by 08:00HRS and hike to the village of Pulga 45 minute hike.
- Post lunch, hike back to Bharsheni and board a bus to Kasol.
- Reach Kasol by 17:00 HRS and check into guest house.
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
- Take a taxi to the foot of the village of taboos Malana.
- Hike the remaining 3 kms to the village. (No network coverage)
- Remember not to touch anyone or anything in the village.
- Return back to Kasol by noon.
- Pack up and board a bus from Kasol to Kullu at 14:00 HRS.
- Board a non-AC ordinary bus from Kullu to New Delhi by 17:00 HRS.
- Reach New Delhi ISBT by 09:00 HRS.
For a similar experience, click here