Backpacker’s trip to beach and temple town of Gokarna
Here is a blueprint to the temple town of Gokarna in the state of Karnataka and the beautiful beaches that are in close proximity.
TRIP COST: Rs 4500 + 5% GST = Rs 4725/-
- Travel around Gokarna
- Entry Fee
- Travel to Gokarna
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
tlow office 1 :+91 8454961928
tlow office 2 : +91 9004594935
or mail us at: email@example.com
For Rs 1500 extra non AC sleeper class train tickets can be booked.
Minimum age requirement 18+
- Reach the town of Gokarna by 11AM and check into guest house.
- Freshen up and visit the temples of Mahabaleshvara, Maha Ganapati and Lord Shiv.
- Post lunch around 3:30PM hike to Kudle beach. Spend evening at the beach.
- Return back to guest house post sun down.
- Leave in the morning by 8AM and hike to the remote beaches of Half Moon and Paradise.
- Return back to Om beach for lunch.
- At around 5PM hike back to Kudle beach.
- Return back to the guest house post sun set or spend some time shopping in the Flea market.
- Last day in Gokarna.
- Hike to Kulde beach and spend time relaxing on the beach or hike to Om beach.
- Return back to the guest house, post lunch.
- Pack up and board a local bus from Gokarna bus station by 3:30PM.
- Reach Kumta bus/train station by 4:30PM.
For a similar experience, click below: